Join the Tra'Bian Enterprises family today & live the life you deserve!
IT Security Specialist (Vulnerability assessments)
Location: Columbus, OH
Position Type: Contract
Position Term: 12 Month Contract
Position Number: 58515
Posted On: 9/15/2020 9:28:59 AM
IT Security Specialist (Vulnerability assessments
Vulnerability assessments will be a large portion of job responsibilities for this role. Candidates should clearly outline and elaborate on their past work experience with vulnerability assessments. Candidates should also have experience with applications and external facing websites.
Top candidates will be requested to record a video interview prior to speaking with the DPS Team. Please ensure potential candidates are able to verbally outline their past work experience with vulnerability assessments in that interview and clearly communicate their work experience with vulnerability assessments.
Security Consultant to help IT Augment the cyber security staff.
SPECIAL NOTE: We are running a 24/7 operation. Consultant may need to come in during incident or emergency situations
- 3 total years I.T experience.
- 1 Years SIEM
- 3 years customer service experience
- 3 years Troubleshooting experience
- 3 years knowledge of Networking to including PING, NETSTAT, DHCP, DNS, and NSLOOKUP.
- 1 years’ experience with Active Directory.
- 2 years experience with Web Filtering and Security
- 1 years Microsoft server experience
- 1 years Linux experience
- 2 years of Vulnerability scanning experience
- 1 years A/V experience
- 1 years IDS/IPS
- Contributes to continuous process improvements to increase the efficiency of section.
- Vulnerability Scanning tools for app and server.
- Web Security Gateway
- Certifications in Microsoft
- Powershell scripting.
- A/V Enterprise solutions
- OWASP Zap
- ITIL Knowledge and ITSM Tools
- Other security related tools.