Join the Tra'Bian Enterprises family today & live the life you deserve!
Lead Java Programmer
Location: Columbus, OH
Position Type: Contract
Position Term: 10 Month Contract
Position Number: 76099
Posted On: 9/8/2020 11:21:38 AM
Lead Java Programmer
Act as a Lead Developer for the Web applications.
Gain a deep Understanding of the applications to provide strong development and design for best business outcome.
Participate in requirements and design sessions.Develop Java Code according to approved requirements and technical design.Support Java applications and develop new Java applications based on desired requirement specifications. Interact with prospective customers during product demos/evaluations. Research and resolve fix code issues in complex J2EE applications. Enhance efficiency of development, test and release process; develop tools, frameworks. Participate in the full lifecycle development process. Provide first-level of quality assurance on new code functionality.
- Web-application development using Java 8, J2EE, including JSF, Spring, Spring-Boot Frameworks
- Experience with RAD and WAS v9
- Experience with User Maintenance - LDAP, SSO, Okta and experience around LDAP migration or SSO setup.
- Documenting business processes and creating Technical documentation
- Can you show examples of process improvements to improve code efficiency in prior projects.
- Azure DevOps – Git, Maven, Jenkins
- Cloud Security
- 7+ years’ experience in designing and developing scalable web-based applications or relevant industry experience required
- 5+ years as lead in designing and developing scalable web-based applications or relevant industry experience required
- Service Integration Concepts (especially with SOAP-based web services, FileNet, IIB integration)
- Experience in User Maintenance – LDAP, SSO, Okta, and experience around LDAP migration and/or SSO setup
- Experience using Git to manage code
- Experience with Maven
- Experience with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Design and develop solutions for Non-Functional Requirements (Performance analysis & tuning, Benchmarking/load testing, Security)
- SQL Server Management Studio and performance tuned SQL for quality execution
- Knowledge of XML, XHTML, prevalent XML parsers and related technologies
- Strong communication skills, extensive experience in documenting business process and creating technical documentation
- Leadership skills, some experience managing others
- Understanding of standard protocols such as HTTP/HTTPS and session-management concepts
- Experience with RAD and WAS
- Experience in handling enterprise application deployment architectures, environments and providing solutions to problems in scalability, performance, availability, reliability, security etc.
- Good SQL knowledge and experience in performance tuning
- Project Delivery: Estimation, coordination and client communication
- Research & Innovation: Proof of concepts